AOSpine Masters Series, Volume 5: Cervical Spine Trauma
ADD TO SHOPPING CART
This fifth volume in the AOSpine Masters Series presents a detailed analysis of the essential aspects of managing the most common cervical spine injuries. World-renowned cervical spine experts discuss anatomy, biomechanics, patient evaluation, and critical steps in the decision-making process for the treatment of these complex injuries. Chapters include: Anatomy of the Cervical Spine, Nonoperative Management of Cervical Spine Trauma, and Subaxial Cervical Spine Injuries.
- Each chapter provides historic literature as well as a synthesized analysis of current literature and proposes an evidence-based treatment plan
- Editors are international authorities on the management of cervical spine injuries
- Expert tips and pearls included in every chapter
The AOSpine Masters Series, a copublication of Thieme and AOSpine, a Clinical Division of the AO Foundation, addresses current clinical issues whereby international masters of spine share their expertise and recommendations on a particular topic. The goal of the series is to contribute to an evolving, dynamic model of an evidence-based medicine approach to spine care.
All spine surgeons, orthopaedic surgeons, and neurosurgeons, along with residents and fellows in these areas, will find this book to be an excellent reference that they will consult often in their treatment of patients with cervical spine injuries.
- Published on: 2015-07-30
- Original language: English
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 10.28″ h x .67″ w x 7.24″ l, .0 pounds
- Binding: Hardcover
- 146 pages