Benzel’s Spine Surgery, 2-Volume Set: Techniques, Complication Avoidance and Management, 4e
By Michael P Steinmetz MD, Edward C. Benzel MD
List Price: $499.99
ADD TO SHOPPING CART
In the latest edition of Benzel’s Spine Surgery, renowned neurosurgery authority Dr. Edward C. Benzel, along with new editor Dr. Michael P. Steinmetz, deliver the most up-to-date information available on every aspect of spine surgery. Improved visuals and over 100 brand-new illustrations enhance your understanding of the text, while 26 new chapters cover today’s hot topics in the field. A must-have resource for every neurosurgeon and orthopedic spine surgeon, Benzel’s Spine Surgery provides the expert, step-by-step guidance required for successful surgical outcomes.
- Glean essential, up-to-date information in one comprehensive reference that explores the full spectrum of techniques used in spine surgery.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Covers today’s hot topics in spine surgery, such as pelvic parameters in planning for lumbar fusion; minimally invasive strategies for the treatment of tumors and trauma of the spine; and biologics and stem cells.
- A total of 18 intraoperative videos allow you to hone your skills and techniques.
- New editor Michael P. Steinmetz brings fresh insights and improvements to the text.
- Features the addition of 26 chapters, including:
-Biologics in Spine Fusion Surgery
-Endoscopic and Transnasal Approaches to the Craniocervical Junction
-Cellular Injection Techniques for Discogenic Pain
-Minimally Invasive Techniques for Thoracolumbar Deformity
-Spinal Cord Herniation and Spontaneous Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak
-MIS Versus Open Spine Surgery
- Extensive revisions to many of the existing chapters present all of the most up-to-date information available on every aspect of spine surgery.
- Improved visuals and over 100 brand-new illustrations enhance learning and retention.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #1284165 in Books
- Published on: 2016-09-16
- Original language: English
- Number of items: 2
- Dimensions: 9.49″ h x 4.45″ w x 12.01″ l,
- Binding: Hardcover
- 2136 pages