New Generation Neuroendoscopy Clinical Observer Course is organized by Endomin College and will be held during Oct 04 – 05, 2018 at Practice for brain skull base and spine surgery – Klinik Hirslanden, Zurich, Switzerland. The target audience for this medical event is Neurologists, Neurosurgeon.
The clinical observer course in Zurich is designed for neurosurgeons with considerable experience in endoscopic and minimal invasive Neurosurgery. You will observe various complex endoscopic and minimally invasive surgeries within the operating theatre, seeing every little detail of setting up and performing such surgeries and handling unforeseen situations. This will certainly shorten your personal learning curve and help you to avoid unnecessary complications.
Course Highlights :
• didactic experience with more than 500 international trainees
• small group (max. 8 neurosurgeons) guaranteeing intensive education
• extensive discussion of complex cases
• possibility to discuss your own cases with us
• close-up observation of various complex live-surgeries